Friday, March 30, 2012

Excerpt from Evelyn My Jewish Princess

Book Description: If you missed Alessandro Paolo Perucci's critically acclaimed World War II drama, "Evelyn My Jewish Princess" then you are denying yourself the pleasure of reading one of the most touching and memorable young American girl's coming of age stories ever. Eleven year old tomboy Little Evelyn Sternheim was growing up in a period of time in Brooklyn when many brave soldiers and nurses were going off to war. Her mother, Mrs. Evelyn Sternheim was one such officer. Although the mother and daughter are separated by thousands of miles, Mrs. Evelyn Sternheim and Little Evelyn Sternheim are firmly in each other's hearts. It is 1944. A World at War, A Brooklyn Daughter Waiting, The Jewish Girl Who Grows in Brooklyn: Evelyn My Jewish Princess. Available exclusively on Amazon Kindle. EVELYN MY JEWISH PRINCESS written by Alessandro Paolo Perucci Chapter 2 March 1944. Birmbaum, Fitzwhistle,and Sternheim Bank. Brooklyn, NY Ever since I could remember my father was a banker at Birmbaum, Fitzwhistle, and Sternheim Bank in Brooklyn. My father always wore a brown tie with his crisp white shirt and a pair of black pants. Today was my day to get the allowance that he gives me. He always expects me to put it back in my account there.

No comments:

Post a Comment